Amanda's Journeys

Friday, June 30, 2006

Something I think Chuck will Appreciate


There are several chairs/works of art in one of the great plazas of Guadalajara. Some famous artist guy made this chair and several others in the plaza. I think that they are quite interesting and funny. Like this one for intstance, has a butt, feet, ears, and a face on the other side. Something I think Chuck would appreciate, kind of the style that him and his brother Brian enjoy. I hope they see this, I have more pics on my computer such as this to share with everyone when I return.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chuck loved this...said he laughed and laughed....what fun to be able to share your experiences as you go along....

    Love ya, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home